January 2, 2009

The final product!


At last, the garage is done! After many, many months the new garage has been completed. I think it took longer to build the garage then it did to build our home. We all know where the priority is in this household. It is so nice not to live in a construction zone anymore. I am really enjoy the peace. We had a night when the full moon was setting over the top of the garage and I had to run out with my camera. It was such a neat site, I had to capture the moment.
So here it is, enjoy!

4 comments:

Corbie said...

How did I not even know this was going on? It hasn't been that long since I was there! Maybe when you have damn near 20 acres it is easy to hide a 6 (more?) car garage. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Melanie said...

Yes, it has been going on since last February. So when you came for the pool party and McKay's B-day it was a mess. We plan on having a nice party to break the place in. I just can't find any furniture I like so if you have any ideas let me know.

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

so where exactly is the new garage? I realize it could go just about anywhere =) And furniture...for the garage? Is it a second home for Martin?

Melanie said...

It's just East of the house. Martin got tired of walking all the way down to the barn when I'd kick him out so he needed something closer!

Snow Angels

Snow Angels