November 10, 2008

Girls Photo Shoot






When you have girls and a camera then photo shoots are a common thing. The boys rarely will let me take pictures of them. I usually have to threaten or bribe them (depending on my mood). But the girls are always begging me to get my camera out. This was not a special day, just a day the girl's decided they needed their pictures taken so out to the studio we went for some quick shots. It didn't take much to get them smiling. These two love to act like models. It comes second nature to them, they have had a camera in their faces since they were born. I'll have to take the blame for that.

4 comments:

Corbie said...

I really need to come down and have you do Ryan's - it will give us an excuse to hang out and laugh while the three girls play Hannah Montana :) Cute pics.

Co-chillin with the Roths said...

so cute!

Melanie said...

I would love to take your pictures. I have been trying to get you to come down since she was born. Yes, it would be a comedy session!

Molly said...

awe, they are so cute! love the hats!

Snow Angels

Snow Angels