October 18, 2008

Not very lady like!


I came across this picture of a friend of mine that races in another series. It is well known that female race car drivers are a little more emotional. These emotions are expressed in different ways, but most of us ladies try to hide our feelings. Most only let our crew know what we are feeling or should I say thinking about the other drivers on the track. For this young lady she wanted everyone to know how she was feeling about this driver and so she made it seen. Or I should say a SCENE, on the front straight away where all the people could see. If you frequent the track you may have had these same feelings about this car on the track. But let it be said that although this may not be lady like at least she is not one to hide how she feels about you. With much love this picture is posted as a tribute to my friend, who shall remain nameless.

2 comments:

Corbie said...

That is the best damn thing I have ever seen in my life. I had to click on the picture to enlarge it and make sure it was what I thought it was. Sure enough - a woman after my own heart!

Chris said...

LMAO! I've heard stories but this is too funny... I love Cindi.

Snow Angels

Snow Angels