October 9, 2008

McKay


This picture of McKay explains it all. The kid doesn't have a serious bone in his body. He is always laughing, telling jokes, and goofing off. (I feel for his school teacher.) Once we had to meet with the Dean at school, McKay would crawl under the drinking fountain and unplug and plug it in so the water would bounce up and spray the people in the face. He didn't just do this to students but all who used the fountain. At the meeting, it was really hard to keep from laughing, so I asked the teacher if "she had ever considered that he was learning about electricity." That didn't go over so well.

In today's tough world, if you can get through your days with a smile on your face, than more power to you. I wish my life was as carefree as his.

Go McKay!!

3 comments:

Corbie said...

I totally remember the drinking fountain phase - how has so much time passed so quickly? All I can say is that they have no one to blame but themselves when they put Cale and McKay in the same class - again! :)

Melanie said...

I love how they keep those two together. They make the class exciting. Hope your "ptc" went well.

Kassie said...

He looks so old! Your like a sister I should have told you our news sooner (sorry). I LOVE the jeep, we will be there for Christmas so I better get a ride!!!

Snow Angels

Snow Angels